Monday, January 30, 2012

Cloth Diaper Swim Suits

Well, it is about that time when we start thinking of spring and nicer weather....summer and fun.  Pools, swimming lessons, lazy days at the beach.....

I have been getting my spring cloth diaper swim suit line together for this spring, and I have already had lots of inquiries for custom suits.  I thought it would be helpful to give some instruction on measuring your baby for the best fit.  Full measurements are for girls suits with matching top. For boys just measure the bottoms.  List all measurements for me when you order.  I will work with you to get the best fitting suit possible and with adjustable snaps you should have some room to grow and adjust through out the summer.  Happy measuring.  You can see a few of my finished suits below...Click HERE to SHOP!









No comments:

Post a Comment