Monday, June 18, 2012

New Kokka Echino Prints on the way!

I wanted to do a quick post to feature a few new Kokka Echino fabrics.  These fabrics have been some of my most popular choices for wet bags, hanging laundry bags and cloth diapering items.  So without further adieu, here they are....
This one is called Cars and it has a natural cute little car on a navy background.  It is a cotton canvas, so it will make a nice heavy duty wet bag or hanging laundry bag.  Look for it soon in my shop

This one is my favorite because it is elephants!  Lime and purple elephants romping around on a natural background.
lightweight cotton oxford canvas, will also make great bags.

Songbirds are a favorite recurring theme in Etsuko Furuya's designs.  The teal and purple/pink flowers and brown and lime birds are so beautiful.  This is a great linen cotton blend fabric.  This one is also already in my shop with a brown background and orange flowers.

I have also ordered the premier prints zigzag in some other colors.  This bag has been very popular in my shop, so I have decided to add a few more colors.  This fabric is available in several color patterns, so please feel free to convo me through my etsy shop or comment below if you are looking for any other colors.
The colors I have ordered are

RED and WHITE
and LIME and WHITE
These zig zag pattern chevron prints are really beautiful and add such a nice touch to any nursery room

No comments:

Post a Comment