Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Diaper Swap Time Again!

I love hosting and participating in diaper swaps for the main reason that I get to meet my customers.  I sell so many items on line and talk back and fourth with people through my shop, but I rarely get to meet and talk face to face with customers.  That is my favorite part of swaps.  What is a swap you say?  A Diaper Swap is moms coming together to sell their new or gently used fluff to other moms who need more fluff!
Here is Becky from MomBecks at our last swap....we miss you Becky!



My swaps also include awesome "mompreneurs" who make  and sell their products like I do.  This swap will be at The Refuge~ our good friends non profit youth center and coffee house in Overland Park.  If you are in the area we would love to have you come and shop, visit and hang out with us.... We have 20+ moms coming to sell and Claudia our Refuge summer intern will be there making coffee drinks and lemonade!  Shop, Visit, Bring a Friend, Have a Coffee!


Diaper Swap
July 17, 2012
11336 W 135th St
Overland Park, KS 

5:00PM to 8:00PM

We take cash, check w ID or credit/debit cards

Contact me Kelly Quinn through the facebook event page if you have any questions, need more directions, etc.  Looking forward to a fun evening of visiting and swapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment